Trycooling Hand-held Groove Gap Cleaning Tools Door Window Track Kitchen Cleaning Brushes (Random Color-Blue, Green, Pink) (1 Pc)
(as of Jun 25,2023 17:42:30 UTC – Details)
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. The bristles are made of dense and hard nylon that can effectively clean the stubborn dust without deformation.
2. One end is a cleaning brush to sweep away loose dirt and the other end is a scraper to scoop up the stubborn dirt.
3. The brush is washable and reusable, designed with a small hole for easily hanging up to save space and dry it.
4. High quality pp handle body, curved design, comfortable grip. Save the cleaning time and improve the efficiency.
5. The brush head is thin and can reach into the narrow gap, so as to have a better cleaning effect.
Material: PP handle + nylon bristles
Size: about 7.1×2.8 inch
Weight: about 1.4oz
Random Color: pink, green, blue
Package Included: 1 x Groove Gap Brush
Flat design for effective cleaning of dust in crevices. Brushes are made of high quality soft bristles, which has good resistance to bending.
HANDLE SPATULA MOUTH
The scraper at the end of the handle can eradicate more stubborn dirt. Cleaning the bottom of our window frames was easy with these.
HAND GRIP DESIGN
The curved design of the handle is more suitable for grasping. Make your cleaning easier and more convenient.
Designed with a small hole for easily hanging up to save space and dry it.
This Window Cleaning Brush is used for cleaning groove and gap of the window, door, sliding track, keyboard, furniture, home appliances and other small gaps that are difficult to clean. It’s a essential and practical cleaning brush tool for home, kitchen, office, restaurant, etc.
Plastic Plastic Plastic
Set of 2 Set of 3 Set of 4
Blue, green and pink are available, sent in random color.
Window track cleaning brush cleans window, sliding door and shower door tracks with ease and quick.
Elevated ergonomic handle keeps your hand out of the way to prevent injury and gives you an unobstructed view.
Narrow tufted brush on one end to sweep away loose dirt. Scraper on the opposite end to dislodge debris trapped in corners.